SurveyMonkey Time for My Readers

It is survey monkey time! 
While listening to Michael Hyatt's wonderful podcast this past Sunday morning, I realized how helpful it would be to ask questions of the readers who subscribe or visit my blog every day. Check out Michael's work at http://michaelhyatt.com/

Since 2009, I have written almost 400 posts and yet never considered how valuable it could be to get input from you who spend a little time each week with my thoughts and ideas. It illustrates how useful a marketing coach can be - even to someone who is a marketing professional. Hat tip to you Michael! 

My goal is to help make my blog even more helpful to the thousands of readers who tend to be involved in marketing. Some are novices and others are very experienced experts but my posts have struck a chord with many who have been willing to come back over and over again to read my work. For that I am truly grateful. 

If you have been a reader since day 1 or this is your first visit, your views and opinions will help me shape this blog. This survey has just 10 questions so it should take only a few minutes to complete. 

If you take the survey, you can get a free copy of my book in PDF form called UNRAVELING THE MYSTERIES OF MARKETING. This is a small gift from me to you to say thank you. There are instructions in the survey on how to get the free eBook. 

Just follow the link to the survey. And thank you Survey Monkey for making this so easy. 

Jeff 

TAKE THE READERS SURVEY







Labels: , , , , ,